Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Okay, I realize that I'm a couple weeks late on the whole "NEW YEAR'S" thing, but see my last post, and you'll recall that I'm a little behind on Life!

One of my resolutions this year is to memorize 24 scriptures. I did this in 2009 and it was life changing. I'm participating in Beth Moore's Living Proof Ministries Blog's Siesta Scripture Memory Team. We memorize a verse on the 1st and 15th of the month. So far I've got two that I'm working on.

January 1st : "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

January 15th : "There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the LORD." Proverbs 21:30

If you think you might want to participate check out the blog .

No comments: