Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HERE IT IS.........


Are you ready for the exciting news???? Scripts on Bisque will be hosting an ART CAMP this summer. I'm so excited about this project. The camp is for school age kiddos from 5K thru 6th grade. I will be teaching two sessions this summer. The first session will be for 4th-6th graders on June 18 thru 22; and the second session will be for 5K-3rd graders on June 25 thru 29. Camp will be from 8am until 12noon each day and will be held at North Glencoe Baptist Church. Cost is $100/wk or $25 per day.

Campers will be painting a canvas each day and by week's end, each camper will have their own portfolio. Each day, a Bible story/lesson will be discussed as we paint. Each finished painting will reference back to that day's lesson.

My goal and desire for this art camp is that each camper will realize that art is a gift from God, and when we paint, draw or create art, we can glorify him with the talents he gave us.

Space is limited. Registration opens May 7th.

If you are interested in registering your little one for art camp,or know of a friend's child -- please call me at 256-478-7484 or email me www.scriptsonbisque@hotmail.com Subject: ART CAMP

Blessings,
Teri

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants." Deut. 32:2

No comments: