Saturday, September 1, 2012

Football Kickoff!!!

Well, it's here!!! The south's favorite pastime --- football season.  Here in Alabama, our weekends are planned around where and what time your team hits the turf. 
Over the last three years, I've created unique tailgating supplies for the football fans I know.  Whether you cheer for Alabama, Auburn or you local team, I can help you out to sport your spirit on a personalized pottery piece.  Check out some of these designs:











Contact me today if you'd like your very own personalize pottery sporting your favorite team!!!

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize?   Run in such a way as to get the prize.  Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. " I Cor.9:24-25

No comments: