Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Gift Idea #10

Weddings!! I love them. For years, my man & I went to a wedding just about every Saturday during the summer. He would take the pictures and I'd try to crowd control. I loved waking up on Saturdays and getting to go to work with my man. It was truly a teamwork experience. I can tell so many stories about brides & grooms, the music, & the reception. I've seen my share of some bridezillas and some "mommas" that were having their dream wedding!!! One thing that happened at more weddings than not, I would cry. Yep, didn't even have to know them. They'd start showing the slide show of photos of the B&G growing up, add in that sappy sad music, and that's all it would take. To make matters worse was if one of their parents were deceased --- well, let's just say I'd start that ugly crying. And if any of you know my man, he would be soo embarressed by my sobbing.
So, now our lives are in another direction, but I'm still getting to enjoying the wedding season. Now, I'm creating gifts for bride & grooms. If you've got a wedding this summer that you are planning on attending, this plate is a perfect gift for that special Bride and Groom. I will personalize with their names along with their wedding date. Two verses are available: First option -- "...and they lived happily ever after..." and Second choice is "I have found whom my soul loveth..." Song of Songs 3:4. Also, I have dark and light hair grooms available.
Today through June 10th, receive $5 off bride & groom wedding plates.

"Two are better than one..." Ecl. 4:9

No comments: