Friday, October 1, 2010

I wrote about the changing leave in my last post, and so I wanted to share with you a recent creation dealing with leaves.
A recent party hostess wanted a "fall bowl" that she could display all season long and not just for Halloween. With that in mind, I wanted to replicated the changing leaves that I love so much. I decided to paint her little ones' hands in 2 different shades of paint and turn them into leaves. Their thumb prints were acorns. Around the outside of the bowl, we made the classic turkey hands. This bowl turned out fanstatic and will definitely become a family heirloom!

Call me and let me create for your family a fall bowl. Take $5 off today through October 5th. Be sure to mention the Blog to receive discount!!!

"He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning." Daniel 2:21

No comments: