Monday, September 27, 2010

Winner Announcement!

I've got a winner!!! Marissa is our winner of the Big Rim Tumbler. I'll contact you later today to get details for your tumbler.



I wanted to share my favorite thing about fall. I love the crisp morning air that fall brings BUT my all time favorite thing is seeing the mountain skylines around town and all the different shades of colored leaves mingled in. It's absolutely beautiful. It just makes me smile. Knowing that God knew what color each tree's green leaves would turn when the weather started changing, and He just sprinkled them all over the mountainside to create a perfect masterpiece. I think that's pretty incredible!



"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:2

No comments: