Saturday, August 4, 2012

Art Camp


Art Camp seemed like Christmas to me. In January of 2012, I began planning
for Art Camp.  For months, I prepared and talked about Art Camp, but it
seemed sooo far away!
But finally, early monday morning on June 18th, the first art campers
began to arrive at camp.  I was a little anxious, yet by the end of day
one I was glad that I had taken on  this venture.
The next two weeks of camp flew by and are now in the books. I had more fun this
summer during art camp, and if the truth be told, probably as much as the campers!!
The campers painted a canvas each day. At times when paint would be drying,
Mrs. Christie taught a Bible lesson that related back to the painting for that day.
There were key verses and catch phrases that were learned every day.
Mrs. Christie did an excellent job with the kids.  I could not have
accomplished art camp with out Mrs. Christie and all the other helpers.

I'm attaching some more photos from art camp so you can see first
hand what fun we had.






A BIG Thank You to everyone who help make the
first Art Camp a Huge Success!!!

No comments: