Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wedding Gifts

I've had several orders for wedding gifts over the past couple of months.  And that got me to thinking.... How I love weddings, even though I usually cry at them.  You see-- for years, my man and I took wedding pictures.  If it were a Saturday, we were at a wedding.
Now, that is not why I would cry, it was because of that slide show of photos that some couples would show prior to the wedding while their guests were arriving.  Or maybe it was the photos they'd show while a special song was playing during the wedding.  Either way, it was sure bet that I was gonna need some kleenex.  And just so you know, I would cry regardless if I new the bride or groom!

Now days, I don't attend as many weddings, but I still love them. However,  I do get to create wedding gifts for special couples, and  I know they are going to love and cherish their gift. Here are some photos of  recent wedding gifts that've I've done over the summer.






I've also had several orders for anniversaries.  Here are a couple of Golden Anniversaries platters that I was ask to create. 



Remember to call me the next time you  need a wedding or anniversary gift, remember to call me!!
"...I found the one my soul loveth..." Songs 3:4

No comments: