Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DOES ANYONE LIKE SOMETHING SWEET????

Remember my blogger friend who had me create her a sweets plate for her blog????
Here's the picture of that plate.

When I gave it to her, she was torn on whether to give it away (as the original plan) or keep it for herself. To resolve this dilemma, she ask me to create her a name platter with me working her name in with these sweets!!! Since beginning this adventure, I love a challenge! It amazes me how ideas will come to me, and I know where the ideas I get come from. Those ideas come from my Heavenly Father above. From day one, I've known he's with me on this journey, and I've sought creative ideas from him! (And as with everything else, he's faithful to give them!) O.k. enough preaching!!! Well, I got busy creating and here is the finished platter.
This has to be one of my favorite pieces that I've created, and my friend loved it as well.

Teri
"Taste & See that the LORD is good." Psalm 34:8

No comments: