Monday, March 22, 2010

Westbrook Christian School Talent Show & Auction

Recently, a room mother for one of the 5K classes at WCS asked would I help their class in with their auction item for the upcoming school auction on April 16, 2010. The idea was to handprint each of the 10 students and then turn each hand into an elephant. The end result was to auction off an "Alabama" themed set of dishes. These plate and tumblers have turned out to be one of my favorite projects. Too stinkin' cute!!!! Judge for yourself, here's a photo of a couple of them.

I have a feeling there may be a bidding war going on at the auction for this set!!! I hope it raises some money for the school. Thank you, Angela, for asking me to help out. I really enjoyed it.
Teri
"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands." Psalm 92:4

No comments: