Sunday, March 14, 2010

Women's Ministry Night

Recently, we had a Women's Ministry Night at my wonderful church, North Glencoe Baptist. I brought the coffee mugs & travel mugs, paint & stencils. The women chose the item they wished to paint and got busy painting. Afterwards, I took their painted mugs and glazed & fired them. This was the most fun night! Not only did these women get to let their inner Picasso out, -- we all got to fellowship and laugh together. Do you want to know what the best part was???? When I got the finished mugs !!! Looking at them was incredible. Everyone's turned out great!!! They too were so excited to see everyone's finished mug. Here are some photographs of the finished mugs. These mugs are an example of God's creation of us, --- just like us, no two mugs were just alike!!!



If your involved in a Women's Ministry at your church, and thing your ladies would enjoy creating their own special mug --- this was a great inexpensive fun time together. Contact me if you are interested in me coming to your church, and I can give you all the details.
Teri
"...for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Psalm 107:9

No comments: