Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Favorite thing about School Starting back....

I've been reading your comments. My favorite thing about school starting back is buying school supplies. I love getting new colored pens and pencils. Fancy colored notebooks and trendy designed folders are to die for. I love the feeling of starting all over and getting another shot at being neat and organized.

Just as I was typing that, I thought that's kinda what being a Christian is like. Everyday, we can start over. If we fail in some area of our lives, God will give us a do-over. So maybe as you go buy school supplies or as you pass by those ailse at the local super store, think about how Jesus dying on the cross allows us to start fresh each day.
"God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I cleaned up my act, he gave me a fresh start." 2 Samuel 22:21

No comments: