Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to the Ol' Grind...

The kids are back in school and hitting the books. All that studying will hopefully make them smart. But more than book smarts, I want my kids wise. Wise in knowing God's truths and his word. This is my heart's desire.
Speaking of being wise, an owl seems to be the animal that represents wisdom. Have you notice that owls have made a huge fashion comeback? I'm all about the whimsical owls that are on everything, and I've been using them on my platters and plates. Do you need an idea for a Christmas Gift? Check out some of my recent "owl" creations.....

Here are some using the kids handprints....


"...you have known the holy scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus." 2 Timothy 3:15b

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4







Add Image










No comments: