Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I blogged recently about the World Outreach Jubilee that my church held. Our ladies'ministry wanted to honor the missionaries and pastors' wives that were with us, and I was asked to paint each lady a personalized name platter. I was so honored to be asked to help out in this way. I was a little nervous because I didn't have much time, and there was eight platters to be painted. Looking back, it was all a God Thing!! He did the planning and painting on this job. I got all eight platters, sketched out, and painted in one day. Each lady that received them seemed to really like her platter. I think that they were some of my best work.





Speaking of missionaries, I've been working through the new Bible study Jonah by Priscilla Shirer. Most everyone has heard the typical Sunday school lesson on Jonah & the whale , however, this study can goes to the heart of the matter and really gets in your business (if you know what I mean!!! Check back here tomorrow, I want to share something I've learned from the Bible study on Jonah!

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-2

No comments: