Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He's done it again!!!!

Who??? God.
What?? Been Faithful.
How?? Providing once again!


Yep, that's right. Once again, He's proven himself faithful in our lives. A few weeks ago I received a phone call asking could I teach a real estate class at the local community college. I was like sure can!!! Didn't have to pray about that one because I already had been and that was the answer to my prayers.


Originally, I thought I might get to teach this fall at the community college. I had done all of the preparations of getting my application completed, transcripts and recommendations sent in. However, during the summer, I talked to the lady in charge of the teaching schedules for the classes I could teach. From that conversation, I gathered it just wasn't going to work out for this upcoming semester. Well, I had really been counting on that job. However, I decided I was going to do the opposite of what I normally would have done. So what did I decide to do??? Not WORRY or FEAR. I simply prayed to God and told him that if he wanted to work that one out, that would be great, but if he chose not to, I still new that he'd provide for our needs.


To be honest, He knew all along that I would be teaching there this fall semester!! I think he had that sense of humor thing going on!!! He must like seeing me in a tizzy -- studying and trying to get my stuff together down to the wire. I must be good entertainment to him!!! ``He probably also knew that I'd be depending on his strength to help me get it done.


I know he's always been present in my life working things out, but I don't always recognize that it's Him. (Probably because I was taking credit for it). However, when you are totally dependant on him to provide, you see him working and providing for you EVEN in the small things. The end result is that you continue to trust him more and more because you know he's faithful!


So, the best advice I can give you is .... if there's some area in your life that you struggle to trust him completely with, give it to him. He's faithful.


"In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us." Titus 2:7-8

No comments: