Sunday, February 7, 2010

FUN DISHES!!

I have this friend, she inquired about wanting some "fun" dishes. Some everyday, happy dishes. After days of considering colors, she finally told me to get started. These were so much fun to create. I felt like Bob Ross (the painter on pbs with an afro) with all of his "happy little trees" except I was putting "happy little dots" everywhere!!! Since I freehand everything, I was concerned about each "J" being different. AHH, thank goodness for graphite paper. I made one master "J" and then traced that "J" onto each plate and bowl. That way, they all looke somewhat the same. I think these fun dishes turned out wonderful, and my friend loved them (so much, that she used them immediately!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecl. 3:11

2 comments:

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Ohhh, these are great!! I would love a set of these!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! May have to add these to my wish list!