Thursday, February 11, 2010

LET'S GO RACING!!!!


I haven't always been a huge nascar fan!! Actually up until 2 years ago -- I despised it!!! I thought it was stupid. That was until I actually watch a race one Sunday afternoon and realized there was some strategy in racing! My daughter and I decided to pull for the M & M car because it was "cute" and we "like" M&Ms. Why else would you pull for a driver??? When I told my close friend that I had started watching racing, and who I was pulling for, she said that he also drove the Interstate Battery car. (Her husband owns a distribution center). Now, I had two reasons to pull for this driver. Well, it turns out that the M & M driver was Kyle Busch and 2008 was starting out to be "his" year. He could do no wrong. It seemed like every Sunday he was winning a race, and for me, being a new convert, that made me like the sport even more fun to watch. What I didn't know about Kyle Busch was he was not one of the well-liked drivers. This tends to be a problem when I start talking racing to other racefans. When they find out I pull for Kyle Busch, they automatically get a look of disgust!!! Oh well!! Here are several pieces I've created for myself and other racefans!

Nascar kicks off its 2010 season this weekend. So, in the spirit of fast cars & racing, book an appointment today through Monday, February 15th to turn your little racer's foot print into your favorit driver's team car and receive 15% off your order total. Bisque items that can be printed on include: Plates, platters, trivets, cookie jars, & travel mugs. This is a travel mug below.

"...Let us run ... the race that is set before us..." Hebrews 12:1

No comments: