Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pet Bowls

We all love our special pets. Some are dog lovers, while some of us are cat lovers. Regardless, we all love our furry family members. Well, most do. (My man, doesn't seem to like our feline residents, but that's another story for another blog).

Recently a friend requested that I make her some pet bowls for her new furry addition. I was so excited. No one had ever requested pet bowls before. I've printed a pet's paws before on a frame, and I had made myself some pet bowls, but this was my first actual order for a pet dish. My friend gave me freedom to create with the one request that the bowls be similar in color, and she wanted her new puppy's name, Sunnie, on the bowls. My mind started to race with ideas. Shortly thereafter, this friend email me back and wanted 2 more bowls. I was soo pumped. It turns out that my friend's, mom, was adopting Sunnie's brother, Capt. Sully. I guess she wanted the siblings to have similar bowls and to both feel loved.
I thought the bowls turned out just too stinking cute. See below for yourself.


"They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough..." Isaiah 56:11

1 comment:

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Cute stuff! Those would make a great gift for the pet lover!